Solidworks 2019 Installation

Hello

I did the update from solidworks 2018 SP5 to 2019 SP2, when I try to open it, it shows me this message.

The update to version 2019 of SolidNetWork License Manager has been carried out on our server.

Anyone have an idea?

Thank you

capture.png

Your license must start with 9010, a server license. So you have to update the solidworks license server in 2019 on the machine that serves as the server. It can be found on the 1st page of the installation, under the heading Server ;-)

1 Like

It has been updated to the 2019 version, that's what I find weird

You have two manager licenses,  "the client" and  "the server".

You have to update both, and preferably the "server" before the client".  I already had to delete the client, because the "server" refused the install.

And in the server, you have to activate the licenses in (server adminstration/Advanced options/ enabled)

Chtof

After checking, the license manager on the server is in 2019 version, the licenses are activated, the "client" manager is up to date, installed after the server one, reinstallation of solidworks redone behind and I still have the message

Hello.

Personally, I installed the 2019 version this morning. I have a license server.
I installed the license server update on the server.
Then I installed the stations. And there, small problem, the same version incompatibility message.
I went back to the server, I stopped the license server, I stopped the services related to the license server. To finish I restarted everything.

Everything works properly again.

I think that for you too, we need to restart the services so that they are well recognized.
Jerome

Thank you very much Todesco, indeed the restart of the services has solved the problem