D-2 LYNKOA CHALLENGE

Hello @ all, 

As you know, the Lynkoa challenge on the theme of flying objects with elastic propulsion ends on Sunday: another weekend to allow participants to finish their designs or the bravest to start them! The jury will deliberate on Monday and the results will be announced on Tuesday! 

The bar is high this year, we are at 13 proposals, come and see them: https://www.lynkoa.com/node/1046192/propositions ! :)

Good luck again to the last participants and congratulations to those who have already posted their creations!

Good evening, Coralie:)

Hello @Coralie 

To explain the ins and outs of the project as well as the mechanical details not visible in the presentation images, I have produced a video already made available to the jury but it is not visible from the "Proposals" space.
In order not to interfere with the jury's choices, tell me from what date I could make the video available to colleagues who would be interested either out of curiosity, or to experiment with proposals for solutions themselves afterwards and especially to discuss the whole.

Kind regards

2 Likes