I can't make a piece

Hello
There is a piece that I have to make, but that I can't do. I did it again 3 times, but
I really have a hard time doing it. If someone could try to explain the steps to me.

In 2 functions (home ribs) the goal is for you to do it alone like a good student and the ideal is also to post your results even if they are not successful in order to show that you have tried well before asking for help.
For this part nothing too complicated:
1 Sketch + Extrusion:

We convert the sketch of the 1st function and extrude again (middle plane)

The dimensions are improvised at home but the principle of yours remains the same.
If necessary, post your advanced tone for help

By the way, with a little bit of research:

5 Likes

Well, it seemed to me that I had already seen this play, in the Catia tutorials.
By the way, do you have to do it with Solidworks or Catia? but the principle will be the same.
If it's in the school setting, I remind you that there are teachers to help you, but in no way, just like here, do the job for you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much and yes of course I'm not asking to do it for me, I just wanted to understand, because I'm preparing for exams so I was practicing on parts. But these are not parts that were requested by my teacher, that's why.

Hello

if it is to learn; you can follow the tutorials offered by SolidWorks.

5 Likes