myCAD Days 2024: register for events dedicated to design offices!

Hi all

We are delighted to invite you to the myCAD Days 2024, the must-see events for the design office!
These days, organized in the regions, are an opportunity to present the new solutions of Visiativ and its partners (Dassault Systèmes, Lenovo, Eficad...) and to strengthen your skills on various subjects: CAD hardware, myCADtools, Visiativ PLM, digital thread, and much more.

Register for free in the city of your choice:

And new this year, you will have the opportunity to attend a myCADtools or 3DEXPERIENCE training, organized throughout the day!

2 sessions depending on your level will be offered: discovery (getting started) or in-depth

You can register for up to 1 3DEXPERIENCE session and 1 myCADtools session. After his training sessions, leave with your materials! Please note that these trainings are in parallel with the main conferences of the day, so you will not be able to attend them at the same time.

To get organized, plan your training by registering via the event registration form! Please note that training places are limited to 10 people per session.

Register for free on the date of your choice

Here is the program of the day:

During these days you will be able to meet our experts and partners to discuss your projects and issues, so be there for these moments of sharing!

I will be present on all dates at the myCAD by Visiativ booth to meet you :slight_smile:

We look forward to seeing many of you!
Have a good day everyone,
Coralie

1 Like

Cool. They are very envious of the extra training!
On the other hand, the limit of 10 people per transfer is likely to be reached quickly, isn't it?

Hello @coin37coin
yes I can confirm it... As a precaution, register now!

Hi Coralie,
I signed up for Lyon and both teams.
Any idea of the place? :wink:
Nice day.

1 Like

Hello @remrem awesome :star_struck:
No clues yet on the place, but it will most certainly be in Lyon, I'll let you know as soon as it's validated!

+1 for Lyon...

Hello @remrem
The venue will be the Novotel Gerland, 70 avenue Leclerc 69007 :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information.
Have a good end of the day