Lag during drawing

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem when I do a drawing, it lags a lot which makes the drawing annoying, do you know where it can come from? I just upgraded to SW2020 SP1 and it's only since I have this problem. I have no problems during the 3D design

There's an old saying

of the officiaunados of SW

which says:

No job before an SP3 release

@+

3 Likes

It smells like the graphics card / graphics driver overwhelmed by events.

or the processor, you just have to understand that with each version of a graphics software like SW, it requires more resources, so if you keep the same hardware, there is a strong change that it lags a little more than before.

This is already my case when going from sw 2018 to 2019 with the functions that make your life  easier and faster than it seems^^ except that it's true... on a recent PC^^

Namely that the SW2020 SP02 is available.

You are already trying to see if it changes anything.

1 Like

Hello

I had the same problem as you under our SW2016-> SW2017 changeover.

Have you checked if the "Show content while swiping" option is unchecked?

System Option -> Drawings -> Performance

yannick

Hello, I myself have encountered this persistent problem... The problem is with SW trying to display all the lines in your assembly. One solution to save loading time is to hide views that you are not working in. When you're done, all you have to do is display them all again. 

Alex

Hello

I would suggest the installation of the Nvidia Studio drivers, which solved this problem for another user. Maybe it will be the same for you.

Kind regards

1 Like