Lantence Solidworks Movement

Hello

I have a problem with solidworks 2015:

I've been using it without any problems for 2 months, but lately, the slightest movement of a part in an assembly is extremely slow (like 15 seconds, no fluidity).
Same when I put a constraint between 2 pieces, the movement is very slow.
On the other hand, Solidworks opens normally, the assembly opens normally, and I can move my view in the assembly very quickly, smoothly. It is only the movement of a part in an assembly that is problematic.

I've already tried to decrease the graphics quality, create a new assembly and even reinstall sw, but nothing helps.

Anyone have an idea?

Thank you very much, and have a good day to all:)

PC configuration: Asus i5, Intel HD graphics card 4000, Windows 10, 8gb of RAM, 64 bit

Hello

Can you check your settings for constraint animation speed.

Tools ==> System Options ==> Performance ==> Constraint Animation Speed.

Kind regards

Hello

The strain velocity gauge is in the middle. By modifying it to test, it doesn't change anything.

Thank you

‐---------

Edit:

Continuing to quibble with all the possible buttons, I notice that putting in "Complex Assembly Mode" in "tool" solves the latency problem.

The question is, why with a small assembly of 2 small parts, you have to put in complex assembly mode...

Hello

Is your part an import part?

May the force be with you

Hello Master Obi Wan,

I have the latency problem, even with simple parts that I just created,  whatever. For now, only the complex assembly mode unlocks motion lag.

Thank you for the strength

1 Like

Is it a big ASM? Can you give it that we look at because there can be 1000 origins of the problem.

may the force be with you.

Asm?

If asm= assembly,  I have the problem of latency even with an assembly with only 2 cylinders: moving them is done with a big latency

1 Like

See this link among others

https://www.lynkoa.com/forum/solidworks/probleme-de-compatibilite-entre-solidworks-et-windows-10

It is sometimes functional in part 

sometimes not 

The mysteries of computer science 

you need at least the sp5

@+ ;-)

2 Likes

Hello

Yes ASM = assembly.

Can you give us this assembly of 2 cylinders that we are testing at home?

edit: oops I just saw SW2015 it was a horror that bad memory are you in SP5?

That's what we did at the time.

There is a conflict between the Windows patch "KB3072630" and Solidworks 2015. This patch was released on July 14 and since then you may encounter a multitude of problems (freezes, slowness, SDWORKS module not loading, etc.).
 Dassault Systèmes to report information.

In order to solve the problem, we had to perform these actions in this order:
- Uninstall SDWORKS2015
- Uninstall KB3072630
- Reinstall SDWKS2015

4 Likes

Hello

For the 2 cylinders, I don't see the point, I can draw any part, and its displacement will bug in the assembly.

So it would be Windows that has been bothering me since the beginning? Because, today, it's the drawing of sketches that lags, just after a windows update... misery

@colin.rixen

Yes, it's Windows at home, the solution was what I described above.

1 Like

SW2015 Uninstalled 

KB307.... Disable

SW2015 Reinstalled 

It works properly, thanks for the help:)

2 Likes

@ colin.rixen

If you have solved your problem, please go to solved so that if other people have the same problem, you can easily find the right solution.

2 Likes