The template is no longer displayed on the screen

Hello

The 3d model is no longer displayed on the screen, I already had this problem but I don't remember how I did it.

Thank you

Hello

See if you haven't hidden a function in the creation tree? I also happen it sometimes, instead of clicking on edit or clicking on hide...

1 Like

Hello

Otherwise, ctrl+Q sometimes it's bugs during reconstruction.

Hello

You have to look in your room to see if all the bodies (volume and/or surface) are activated.
Then, as ac cobra 427 says, a function may be hidden (to make a sketch for example).

Otherwise, as Cyril.f says, it may also be a bug to rebuild.

1 Like

The problem is that when you right-click on a "hide and just underedited" function in the small window and if you click on hide nothing indicates that the function is hidden...

1 Like

If the previous solutions do not work, turn it off and on again.

Also see if you have made a cut if your piece is not before this one

Or also pay attention to the lights if they are no longer active

It's on a set

Make us a screen print of the tree of creation. You may have brought back a piece that got lost in space; double click as if you wanted to center your part on the screen and show a right click at the bottom left and pull to the opposite side of the screen to  grab everything and you'll see if your assembly is there.

1 Like

Or try to edit one of your parts to see if it makes your part or assembly reappear.

When I select the set, in the preview window I can see my set.

Is it the preview of the assemblies that you don't see anymore?

You have to check that the file associations are made, in system options -> File Explorer -> check all and restart Solidworks.

Then activate the samples option:

Uncheck, validate and recheck the windows option:

And then open the assembly, edit a dimension to test.
Define it in isometric sight. Save with thumbnail.
See if it suits business:)

Here is my arboressance

probleme_affichage.jpg

Maybe it's a display state in the offending room?

Well boys my problem is solved: take notes, you do Ctrl 1 to Ctrl 8 and everything goes back to normal. The person at axemble explained to me that maybe at some point the model went too far with the zoom.

Thank you all for looking into my problem, have a good day to all

E.Léault

2 Likes

As a result, AC COBRA had the right answer from the first page.

3 Likes

I don't think so, I reread the answer it doesn't talk about the same thing.

Well I asked you to double click (implicitly on the wheel) to center your piece, and if you had done it it would have reappeared....

2 Likes

Hello AC cobra

What is implicit for you does not necessarily have it for others.

Have a nice day

1 Like