Bachelor's degree in education

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is a less tedious technique than looking at each part one by one to find the part(s) or assembly(s) "in educational license"? I'm thinking of a macro something like that?

Thank you and see you soon;) 

Hello

Why not insert them as a group in an assembly, so it will be easy to see the pieces or sets that have the "educ" logo!

@+

Thank you for the answer, in fact I was thinking more of checking existing assemblies

It exists a macro that allows you to check which files are in the national education version.

I attach it to you

checkedusa.zip
2 Likes

The checkedusa software opens and closes SW for each part, knowing that I have thousands of parts in stock it may be long, and especially not very suitable.

Anyone else?

Thank you anyway;)

Hello

I have a bit of the same problem as batch123. I have a lot of coins to scan and the macro often crashes. In short, in the macro options you can choose to scan the drawings as well, is it necessary, because it does not detect any. It would halve the scanning time. Can a MEP in itself have the "education version" stamp? Or is it only related to 3D?

Good question! The MEP is always associative with the 3D model, which means that the MEP has the buffer when the 3D contains a part in an educational version. 

Yes, this little program opens and closes every time SW! Which means that for 1000 pieces he will open and close it 1000 times...

Can we open only the assemblies?

Yes I have this software it works but it crashes on the second opening.

Do you know why? Solidworks password??

Hello, does it crash every time it is opened normally?? try to open the task manager before launching the software, in order to check that Solid is closed each time, it should not add a process every time!!

Cdt

Perhaps we should continue the discussion on the original question, it will be easier to follow, it 's here !!!!!! :)