Link the height of sketch text to a dimension

Hello, I would like to link a height of sketch text to a dimension, I attach an image

Kind regards

Hello

I don't think it's possible.

All you have to do is name the name of the rating and display

if I understood correctly ;-)

@+

ac cobra 427: Unfortunately this is the answer I dread :/

gt22: I don't think the answer is about this post? 

If you name your call number, the name will remain the same height as your call number and if you move your call number, the name will finally follow, it seems to me.

or I didn't understand anything which is quite possible ;-(

@+

I have sketch text in a room that I have to modify in dimensions and I would like the text to change size also according to a dimension or the classic ="D1@Esquisse1" is not valid in the font window :/

Name Numbers See Attached

This is what I understand that it is possible to do to link the sides to an inscription with lettering

@+ ;-)

Sorry gt22 but my problem is not there my problem is that I use "text" in the sketch and I would like the size of this text to be equal to a dimension in the same sketch I attach my first screenshot as an attachment to see it larger

lier_cote_a_hauteur_de_police.png

It's not a big deal if you don't like my walkthrough or doesn't correspond to your requette

try to play with the height the letters but it's not won

good luck ;-)

Which would have been great; It's that if you double click on your text that the height is displayed like a rib and then you could have done something, but it's not possible. It would be a good request for improvement to make...

Hello

I just looked at home and surprise it works. If I put 3.5 I have 3.5 if I put 5 I have 5.

For me I have no problem. Tell me where do you rejuvenate the height of the letter? I set it from the sketch.

may the force be with you.

lettre.jpg

Hi OBI WAN,

If you double click on your side, you can change the height of the text???

@OBI WAN: I don't see how you do the font height change from a sketch (or it changed depending on the version)

The other solution, I think, is to go through the blocks.

Hi AC Cobra 427,

no it's not feasible, but the question was that the height of the text = height of the sketch and that's no problem. To change the height, simply double-click on the text and then change the height of the text.

May the force be with you

sldrx.wmv

So this is not the initial request ;)

yes I misunderstood.....-1 for me

but I didn't understand it like that. I had understood that the height of the text and the height of the sketch were different (see his screen print.

So I was right, it's not feasible. :-(

2 Likes

Hello

If only the scale function were bound to a parameter .... Unfortunately, I think we have to ask for an evolution.

@+

Hi all

I may have an idea, but it may take a long time:
Create a font that consists only of straight lines and circles, in which each dimension is linked by equation at the height of the letter. and vary the height by equation with the room in question.

Good luck if you decide to do that...

1 Like