List of unmade welded parts

Hello.

A quick question about the structure of the welded parts.

I've finished my structure, I'm going to do the drawing and there .... The drama (ho minus!)

More seriously, when I ask for my nomenclature of welded parts, I am missing half of it. So I'm going to look inside the 3D, and I'm quite surprised. Most parts are not stored in the "Article-list-of-welded-parts" which is fine. I find myself with a duplicate between Article-list-of-welded-parts2 and Article-list-of-welded-parts6 where the part "Drilling galvau tube bas[11]" is put in both lists

I wanted to set everything naturally by right-clicking => manual/automatic list updates. But the option is not present.

I admit to being a little overwhelmed here. Have any of you ever encountered this scenario?

sans_titre.png

Can you attach your piece?

Is [11] strictly identical with the others? Not a little piercing lying around?

3 Likes

Hello

If you can transfer your piece, it can help.

1 Like

On each part you have at least 2 mini  welds at the end of the part

your list is your solder list and counts the solder list from 1 piece to 1 other NO?

so normal that the solder has 2 related parts

makes a part bill of materials

and counts the number of rooms

if part with holes differing even if same geometry of the part

you must have 2 lines of coins

1 Like

The document is attached

@Benoit yes, it is exactly the same

@Gt22 I didn't understand everything about your post, so I'm sorry in advance if I answer next to what you say.

But, that there are two or more welds on my part is not fundamentally the problem. The list of welded parts is precisely the one that appears on the drawing.

This means that duplicate part in the welded list = duplicate part in the MEP. At least in this specific case.

1306_lynkoa.sldprt

I don't know why, but by right-clicking on the "List of welded parts" folder and clicking on "Create an automatic list of welded parts", we find a normal behavior for a welded part.

Who knows why!!

in colour the mechanically welded elements

so each color is a tube ref

so several tubes can have the same ref

Capture Welded Parts List

Captue Nomenclature

@+

@coin37coin

you should make each hole in the right of your parts

so that they can be differentiated from each other so change their ref

and not as a last finished element work

@+i

I'm not at work anymore, I'll look at it in more detail tomorrow.

@GT22, there is a problem in what you show with the colors. The 4 long bars are the same color (yellow) while the bottom ones are longer than the top ones (by 5mm to be precise!)

Similarly, the violet should be pink/white (note, it's the one I'm worried about. So it's rather coherent ^^) while the one under the rose is different and shouldn't have the same color.

Note, I can't see on a big screen, there may be shades of colors that I can't distinguish.

Otherwise on the fact that several hits can have the same reference I agree. The problem is that the pink tube is listed in 2 different references. Which is not at all logical. I don't even understand how it's possible that solidworks can do that. He should put it in one reference or another, not in both!!

@Benoit: I agree but this option does not appear. Maybe with a good night's sleep he will be less capricious. Really strange this thing, it's the 1st time it does it to me.

1 Like

Are you sure she's a version of SW?

Edit: if you don't have the command I indicate, check in "Customize menu" that it is not hidden (you have certainly already done so!)

Otherwise, try reloading your sldreg, many have already had problems with missing commands on the editing of materials.

@Benoit, I'm under Sldw2011. and where you have "create an automatic parts list" I just have "automatic" which insults me as soon as I click on it based on "Remove the items from the list of existing welded parts before activating the list of automatic welded parts"

So after deleting everything in the listings, I have access to the option ... and miracle!

Each piece in the right listing, no duplicate, nikel.

I didn't really understand what happened, why he created half a list for me with anything in it. Strange this minibug

@Gt22, I already wanted to apologize for the previous message. When I reread it, it doesn't seem very nice while you try to help me (and that's not my goal)

Otherwise, I tidy up my functions like this for more visibility when I have to modify. This is probably not the best way to do it. I'll put your remark in my head and let it go its way for next time

In any case, thank you all for the time spent and for the help. Solidworks is a troll^^

@ coin37 coin no problem ;-)

@+ ;-)

1 Like