List of ladders to choose from

Hello

Is it possible to modify the list of scales to choose from and thus add the ones I use most frequently and which can't be found?

(see attached file)

Thank you

lynkoa_echelle_1.jpg

Hello

If your goal is only to use a custom scale, then you just need to use "user-defined routing"

1 Like

That's what I'm doing now, but since I use custom scales more often than the standard ones, I wish I could have added them to the list once and for all.

This is a standardized scale so no for me it is not possible to add one by default.

3 Likes

Non-customizable... Sorry...

Right-click on the basemap → properties → tab/ properties of the sheet → Scale:

pp_echelle.png
1 Like

Hello

I also encountered this problem (1:3 scale for example that I use a lot) and frankly it's annoying to have to look for "user-defined routing" several dozen times a day and then type the value. Indeed, it is not possible to modify the SW list directly because it is written in the programming code of the software.

I have a macro that allows (subject to using the VBA code to set your values) to define a list of custom scales that can be used directly in the graphical interface without going through the properties manager. It allows you to change the scale of the sheet with a slider in a drawing, or to change the scale of a single view if the view was selected before running the macro. See PJ. You can enter as many ladders as you need and the slider allows you to review them. Is it something like this that you are looking for?

fff.jpg
3 Likes

@TicTic

Wow... This macro looks so cool!

I'm a taker.

Thank you

Hello

Here's the macro for the scales.

dynamicviewscale.swp_.zip
2 Likes

@TicTic,

Excellent macro.

I don't know anything about VB to customize it.
How to add the following scales:

4:1
7:1
8:1
15:1
30:1

Thank you

Nice macro!