Rotating logo

Hello

I (finally) have a reduced workload and I'm testing a few things on Solidworks, I created my first sketch image in order to reproduce my company's logo. I hacked it to make something clean and I would like to make a logo turning on it so that I can integrate it into a forum, a web page, an email signature... ect ect...

How can I create an animation so that my logo rotates on itself (or other) and can be integrated on a page (if possible with the white background in transparency)??

Thanks in advance

Joss

EDIT: I don't have photoshop :-/

You can make a SolidWorks animation and then create a GIF easily by searching AVI to GIF on Google ;-)
To make the movie, you can do the animation in SolidWorks with Motion, then export it to AVI or capture the screen with Camsta Studio.

And for the conversion to GIF you can do it directly online here http://www.zamzar.com/fr/convert/avi-to-gif/

1 Like

Is Motion included in the Standard package? Yes because I only have SW2014 Standard :-

Thanks for the links to turn into GIFs, that's a good start^^

I managed to find Motion in the Standard pack, I managed to rotate my logo and make a video of it. Now, how do I make my wallpaper transparent? So that when I insert it on a page, it doesn't make a big white square behind it?

I think it's when creating the GIF: use a plain background, and when creating, you should be able to choose the transparency color.

See this app: GIF Movie Gear

http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche9831-gif-movie-gear.html

Description:

"Gif movie Gear allows you to create animated GIFs.
By chaining together still images, an animation is created, which can be read by any Internet browser.
The software is quite intuitive to use and you just have to load all the images making up the animation "in bulk" to rearrange them later by simple drag and drop.
Gif movie gear perfectly handles the transparency color (weak point of many other Gif animation software).
It also allows you to optimize animations through several methods (optimizing the overall palette, replacing identical areas from one image to another with a transparent color).
Other tools complete the software (image cropping, zoom mode display, download time display, import of AVI files, etc.)
"

3 Likes