LYNKOA: what's new

Hi all! 

I hope it was a big surprise this morning (or last night for the more adventurous) when I saw Lynkoa's new interface ! A little change doesn't hurt once in a while:) I'll let you discover this new version of Lynkoa and give me your feedback (I've already told the teams that Nova is very intrusive...!) Some changes are still in progress in order to refine this update:)

I'll make posts to explain the new features as we go along!

And to celebrate, the challenge on the theme "If you created a start-up, what would be your innovative object?" is online! You have 1 month and a half to make an innovative object to try to win a 3D printer ! So are you up for it? 

https://www.lynkoa.com/contenu/challenge-start-quel-serait-votre-objet-innovant

I wish you all a great day, and remain at your disposal for any information! 

Coralie :)

3 Likes

I like the menus on the left, it's well contrasted.
On the other hand, the download window still uses a light gray button on a white background:facepalm: button that does not change shade once you have chosen the file to load.

Why not show the date of the last answer in the list of questions instead of the creation date?

For Nova, I answered on the thread of Zozo_mp.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Agree with Coralie after the lockdown, the fine-tuning

1°) Another  small bug that is wrong: if you consult "my notifications" and come back to the forum the little bell remains red instead of going to black (for already read).

2°) A request already made and that I renew concerns the right frame which is too narrow. This does not allow you to display the number of medals, for example

Kind regards

Thanks for the bug fixing. Example: in tracked questions, we had an HTML code instead of information. On the other hand, it remains impossible to switch my activity between Answers and other choices

2 Likes

I just tested the favorites:
If I click on forum in favorite, I get error 404, if I click on forum in the Exchange pad it works.

My notification bell is working normally.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, I'm bringing up these mistakes! Don't hesitate if you see other things, 

Coralie 

1 Like

Hello

Indeed it changes I like this new look.

May the force be with you.

2 Likes

Much less intrusive now the little Nova is back to a very correct size!

3 Likes

Hello
It looks pretty good at all the new interface!
To be tested from a functional point of view now,

1 Like

Hello
I just had a bug it may have come from my home
If you click on the chalenger, so while on the chalenge page, then you click on Forum, in the Favorites section
It puts me error 404

For the moment everything is ok for the rest :)

1 Like

Good evening Centor

It's the same problem for all the stars in the my favorite frame.
This has been pointed out, it seems to me, by several eminent colleagues  ;-)
I add that depending on whether you click to display for example the forum it 404 while if you right click open in another tab it works

In the same kind of anomaly in Swap, stars are not lit up in yellow while the headings are accessible since the characters are Black or light up if you hover over the item with the mouse.

While in Visiativ support only mycadlearning is in black and accessible, the others are logically inaccessible (future functions)

Kind regards

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, we will improve all this! Glad you like the interface too:)

Coralie

1 Like

Hello

Congratulations for the kick of the robot, yesterday I went crazy on it....

I have noticed a few concerns. Already when I switch the site to French, not too many worries except the tab 'The Most Popular Posts' which is translated as 'The Most Popular Posts'

I clicked on 'Ask Coralie, Community Manager' a popup opens, maybe resize it for more consistency. if we click 'I understand' we open an email, OK. If you click on 'continue' nothing happens, frustration ++.

When writing a message if you want to attach an image:

The little robot is there to help us but we also have access to the reminder offer, is it useful at that time? The 'File Transfer' box never changes color too.

Cheer up! 

Hello everyone,

I like this new interface, and the favorites system is a very good idea,
On the other hand, the spelling correction still doesn't work with Firefox, the words are put in red, but nothing on the right click,

1 Like