My cam still doesn't work

Hello, this post is the continuation of the discussion: http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/autres-produits/ma-came-ne-fonctionne-pas

I really need your help because it's important for my project in the final year of high school and without this simulation I'm completely stuck.

Thanks in advance

If you do what you were told on the other post it will work

but you block because you don't listen to the advice given

@+ ;-(

4 Likes

Hello, and instead of using volumes, why not constrain the sketch of the outline of your cam and that of the platter on the same plane?

1 Like

To follow up on GT22, it's not by opening another post that you will get more responses, especially if you don't bring new elements and in a whiny tone.

It's a habit not to get into regardless of the place, whether IRL or virtual (forums in particular).

2 Likes

Stefbeno and gt22,  it's my fault I have trouble expressing myself. 

My real problem is in the simulation under mecha3D. The software does not recognize the cam connection and therefore cannot calculate the simulation.

On the other hand gt22 I don't see why you say that I didn't listen to the advice given. On the contrary, I tried each time by detailing as much as possible. And stefbeno if I don't have a new element to bring to the table, it's because I didn't manage to simulate my movement. Otherwise I won't ask questions. Sorry if my post seems "whiny" to you. 

A.Leblanc, it's not a bad idea... I'll try it as soon as possible.