Macro, How to return to the plan file after a 3D export from drawing to go to the next page to export the other 3D models

Hello

I made a macro with UserForm which offers, by checkbox, from a plan, the export in PDF, DXF of the plan and in PDF3D, STEP, IGES and PARASOLID of the model related to the drawing. Either individually or in a ZIP file.

For the export in 3D formats, I opened the model from the first view of the active sheet and then perform the export. Everything is going well but I would like to add the possibility to offer to perform the 3D export of all the models of the Draw (so in each sheet).

I can't find a solution for:

1. Return to the plan file
  2. Skip to Next Sheet
  3. Restart the export operation
  4. Go back to the plan file and so on until the last sheet.

The names of the exported files will be the same as the Plan or Model linked to the sheet depending on the choice made in the UserForm but I will add a suffix to differentiate the STEP that would otherwise have the same name. (surely - Name of the sheet, or - "Designation" property of the model)

Another rather aesthetic question, on a PC with a single screen, the UserForm opens in the center of the screen while on my dual-screen computer, it opens in the center of both screens, despite the setting being "1-CenterOwner"

Thank you for your help.

I solved my problems with 2 for loops.

A first for the scrutiny of the Leaves, a second for the scrutiny of the views and a While Not to process. Models can be opened and exported

All I have to do is close the open models and go back to the plan (tampis) and why the window opens in the middle of my two screens and not in the center of the one with SW.