Macro feature in template

Hi all

I created part (PRTDOT) and assembly (ASMDOT) models in which I integrated a macro feature function that allows you to fill in properties automatically and update them during reconstruction. These templates are set as the default templates. It works well, except for the following:
- When I do "Create an assembly from the part" (or assembly), I get the error "The selected model already has a body, so it cannot be used for this function. Please choose a different model." I surprisingly don't have any mistakes on parts, when creating a symmetrical part, or registering bodies welded into parts.
- When I import a WWTP (or other), SW crashes outright.

The object of the tree is more or less considered a body, so the model is not empty and SW either plants or refuses to work with it.
I tested on several versions of SW > 2015, it's the same thing.

I searched for a long time, without success, for a solution to this problem. Knowing that since v2015 you can no longer trigger macros from the equations, does anyone have an idea?

Hello

I think that the 2015 version will or be obsolete, for my part it should be upgraded to a higher version, because this problem has probably been solved since then.

Windows 10 runs on sw 2015 SP5, before more possible.

https://www.visiativ-solutions.fr/compatibilite-solidworks-windows-10/

Kind regards.

AR.

Hello

I mainly use v2015 (SP5) because our main customer is still on this version, but I tested under the following versions (I have 2017->2019 installed), it's not better.

Is there another way to do what I want to do on the most recent versions?

Kind regards

Anthony