But what will happen?!

As promised we have some nice surprises in store for you, keep an eye on the platform, a challenge will soon begin...  

Coralie ☀️

Hello
Can we know more?

What do you mean by "won't be long"?

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

chic of the action :)

@remrem Patience;)

See you soon

2 Likes

Hi all 

In order to give you a clue about the day of the announcement of the challenge, I offer you a little riddle:  

When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, it will take us as many days to reach Sunday as it took us when the day before yesterday was tomorrow, for us to be today. What day is it?

It's up to you to play ;) 

6 Likes

@coralie it's more lynkoa but very boyar:)

otherwise I will say somewhere between Monday and Sunday :)   Saturday no Sunday no to the piffe I say Monday ???

may the force be with you.

4 Likes

WAN @OBI

Indeed, between the challenge and the enigma, I feel like Father Fouras! With less beard;)  

2 Likes

humph... Technically... Monday if I calculate correctly (Complicated after the meal...)

1 Like

Coolllll,

On the other hand, what would be good; is that there is an indicator when there is a challenge or other activity in my community. See attached screenshot

capture.jpg
3 Likes

Hello @Macros227, you will soon have the answer ;) 

@ac 427 cobra, it's a very good idea that I'm going to submit! However, don't worry, you won't be able to miss the announcement of the challenge! We will allow a certain registration deadline so that everyone can register;)

Nice day!

2 Likes

Say it's when we'll know :-)

Hurry up because my feet are in the hot coals and it's particularly uncomfortable especially when it's 32° outside!    Pouf pouf pouf pouf !!

3 Likes

Hello @Zozo_mp

You'll find out sooner than you think;)

Good afternoon and watch out for heat strokes!!

3 Likes

Hello @ All

Here we are like sentinels who, from the fortress, with their eyes riveted on the desert, wait for the Tartars. In addition, my sister Anne, who never sees anything coming, makes us suspended like in suspended movies (there's suspense in the air).
wait and see  because nothing is more terrible than the empty page of instructions but maybe that's the challenge!
To see how many will withstand the wait as in "horses are not finished well".
Only the hermit in his cave is safe since he expects nothing, the emptiness fills him.

Good! I go to take a nap while waiting for the sentinels to be changed.

ZZZzzzzzz !!

2 Likes

@Zozo_mp 

We can't hide anything from you ;) you'll know a little more tomorrow!! Patience!!