Mechanically Welded Element and Nomenclature

Hi all

I make a mechanically welded element (a single piece for the whole) with a sketch with superimposed lines to make frames fixed with each other.

My problem is the following: in order not to worry about it, I create several welded elements (see image) only during the drawing, the welded part nomenclature only includes the elements present in one of my 3 lines "mechanically welded element". Is it possible to select all the "mechanically welded elements" for this nomenclature, if I make an assembly could I recover a mechanically welded flow for all my welded parts? and finally is it mandatory that all my tubes (on the same part) be in one and the same "Mechanically welded element" group?

Thank you in advance, good evening.

If you want a complete nomenclature for this mechanic weld you fake create it completely in welded mechanic

or if it's a submultiple of a piece, just make a coin that you multiply by x

1 Like

I did everything mechanically welded but I created 3 mechanically welded blocks (you can see it in the creation tree on the photo)

in your creation tree you can see a list of X3 welded parts (5 lines below annotation file)

I had to zoom in on the browser too small for my old eyes ;-)

@+ ;-)

1 Like

I'm currently trying to do everything in one Element, my problem now is that I can't create 2 profiles on the same line basis at all, including creating a new sketch with Useful Segment Conversion.

Good evening

And in the drop-down menu when creating the BOM you can't choose? I ask because right now I'm out of a personal PC and I don't have everything in memory.

I restarted the software... The nomenclature works well for the whole set now... strange.

I was starting to think that the possibility of creating several "Mechanically Welded Elements" in the same room was useless at all, and especially to despair. On the other hand, for the assembly it will remain a different matter.

mecanosoude.png
1 Like

Here is another subject solved

@+ ;-)

These are the joys of information... Terrible :-)

1 Like

Thank you :).

I'm not too full, I've known much worse bugs; 2020CAD... a jewel, crash every 15 minutes or so ^^.

1 Like