Automatically hidden menu

Hello @ All and @ All

Small PB

I had to make a mistake and now I have the tools that mask themselves all the time

How to make it stay frozen like in the picture.

By frozen I mean that if I select "assembly" all the icons remain visible as long as I don't select something else like "sketch" or "Evaluate" for example.

Thank you in advance

probleme_menu_furtif.jpg

Hi @Zozo_mp 

To these mask problems, now that we no longer have to put them on, they are attacking the menu :-)
To make the shutter appear permanently there is a small dot to put the height of the screen to unfold it again

Kind regards

menu_furtif.jpg

Hello @Pierre S

MDR!

Well, uh! that's not the problem ;-) ;-)  I'm talking about the top tabs like in the picture

If I click on the work area then the attached icons (included) in the "Function" tab disappear

As a result, I have to click on Function again for the icons to reappear.

Kind regards

[HS On]

After stealth planes, here are the stealth functions

There is a spell checker now in Lynkoa, except that it appears one time and not the next time.
It must be a variant of: he runs, he runs the ferret, he has been there, he will NOT come back there!

or variant of a chance in scratching, a chance in the draw.

RHOodudiiou! Well it still has the pb of messages that are not sent and that are lost if you don't have the reflex to press Ctrl C before sending the message

[HS /Off]

1 Like

Hi @Zozo_mp 

I hadn't looked in the right place, but the principle is the same. To fix the bar, there is a small thumbtack in the right corner.

Kind regards

menu_furtif.jpg
2 Likes

@Pierre S

Thank you, that's it!    ;-)

Bug of thumbtack how I was able to touch this tiny gizmo at the other end of the screen   ;-)

Kind regards

@Zozo_mp

You probably clicked on the reduction chevron when you wanted to close a window and bam.

Kind regards

1 Like