MEP thread not shown

Hi all

I have a problem under the thread drawing; The options are checked in Trim but the threads do not appear at all on my views. So I can only display the drill dimension example :D ia 4.2 for an M5 thread

solidwork_050522.png

In the taskbar above Sheet1 you right-click on the annotation folder and you see if Show annotations is checked

1 Like

Welcome to solidworks....

it happens quite often that fiddling with the thread annotation on the 3D solves the problem on the 2D (re-edits the thread annotation function in the shaft)

2 Likes

Hello, it often happens that the taps are no longer displayed in MEP. You can always "cheat" by replacing your rating value with a custom value (see PC). Maybe you'll save your time.

sans_titre.jpg

Hello

Indeed it happens but less often I'm in SW 2020 SP4.

a solution can be repaired by opening an MEP normally, and if the representation is not displayed, you have to open the 3D by clicking on the view concerned and  after opening the 3D, close it without saving.

And if that doesn't work, you have to go into the tapped hole function and  check if the thread representation is selected, if so, selected the right representation, even if it's selected, select another one and then reselect the right one, then close the 3d by saving.

I can't take a screenshot because my pc is being processed.

Happy chance...@+.

AR

inked2022-05-18_145914_li.jpg
3 Likes