MEP - SmartProperties - disappearing symbol

Hello

I have set up my list of surface treatments for smartproperties in a .txt document.

I had put "+" when there are several treatments and it worked very well, since this morning the "+" have disappeared. Would you be why?

I checked the settings and everything is ok.

I am attaching a small picture of the problem.

Thank you and have a good day,

Astrid

traitement.png

Bondsoir

Do you have an idea of everything that could have happened between before and after. Information doesn't magically disappear just like that because a colleague has had his grisgris pricked or it's been marabouted.

You have to carry out the investigation and sometimes (often) it's a very simple thing. Is your TXT document word? or from another source?

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello

Between before and after I understand that there was a night, maybe a storm or two, but indeed what else was there?

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello

There was nothing special, maybe an update that I didn't see.

The .txt document is the most basic text document, and I'm one of the only ones to use it and update it, and the "+" disappeared when I added a processing.

Kind regards

traitement_txt.png

Hello

Like all the others, there must have been something.

Track 1 Maj of MyCad tools> see with the hotline

Track 2 Update of the file (see with another encoding like UTF8 of the text file if it changes anything)

Track 3 you create a new menu to see if it works in the new -> if yes it comes from your file if no it comes from smartproperties and there you have to see to update it or Hotline

Hello;

Have you checked the list of prohibited characters in Smartproperties?

Hello

Yes nothing is checked, I will try to remake a menu as sbadenis said.

Thank you

traitement_sw.png