MEP SW: Automatic Grid

Hello, I would have liked to know if it was possible to make the frames of my revisions appear only if they are filled?

To avoid having a cartouche with four or five empty revision frames when there was only one modification on my part.

Thank you.

You could put them on layers: at index A or 0 these layers would be hidden and you could show them as the index passes.

It's quick to do, if you forget to display it, I guess your hint is also repeated in your cartridge, so not too much risk.

Alternative, but which can "shock" :) Show only a description of the last revision. This implies that you no longer have the entire revision history on your plan, but just the latest evolution. But, you have to be ready to hear that (habits are tenacious...), and keep a revision history in pdf for example or in an SGDT.

Edit: or less extreme solution that we had put in place with @flegendre, to limit the revision descriptions to 4 displayed. It was in order: ---A --AB -ABC ABCD ACDE ADEF... it was managed with EPDM, but it must be feasible with SmartProperties.

3 Likes

I'm shocked! ;)

But I think the first option, layers, suits me well^^

I admit that the other two are tempting if it were up to me but here, I'll have to make the customers and the boss hear that and I doubt very much that they will be ready to change their habits!

1 Like