Error message with Block Bar

Hello

Who has ever had this error message with the block bar:

One or more configurations of this room are locked. The lock bar cannot be changed unless all configurations are unlocked.

I can no longer raise or lower the blocking bar.

barre_de_blocage.jpg
Did you use macros on some subsets? Otherwise you can try to right-click on the block bar and choose update all configurations.

No no macro, I tried all the options of right click on the blocking bar it refuses to move

Simply unlock the lock function indicated 

on the feature manager

therefore remove the padlock from your functions here

@+;-))

Simply unlock the functions

uh... How do I do it? Right click on the functions nothing that talks about unlocking and when I try to raise the blocking bar the message appears.

I tried to disable the blocking bar in the options but it remains

I have the impression that there is a pb with the file

blocage_clique_droit.jpg

See this link List external references for parts and features

http://help.solidworks.com/2014/french/SolidWorks/sldworks/HIDD_LIST_EXTREFS.htm

which of + is if I understood correctly when you have locked functions the blocking bar has no effect since your function is already locked

so on the reconstruction time it must not be very long for these functions

Take the Evaluate and Test tool

@+ ;-))

I specify that I am in 2012 version (maybe that's why I don't have an option to unlock the functions), There is indeed a part in external reference but the lock bar is above and everything is unlocked.

As far as reconstruction times are concerned, I have a repetition function with 500 repetitions

Rebuild time 49.75s, with blocking 0.05s

Issue fixed by Axemble, removed the block bar with a 2012 SP5 version.

1 Like