2021 Mini Challenge: The Big Winner!

Hello @tous! 

After an unbearable suspense, it's high time to find out the winner of our mini challenge! In less than 10 days, you have managed to complete this mini challenge with flying colors! We received 5 proposals, each more original than the last, but then who will be our big winner?

It's @louis.emonin and his Xtreme LUGE that made us want to go down the mountain at high speed! Congratulations! :)

The Xtreme LUGE impressed the jury with its creativity, attention to detail and meticulousness! The different views allowed us to project ourselves directly onto the slopes! 

It is therefore @Louis.emonin who wins the FNAC gift card worth €50 ! Bravo :)

Congratulations also to the other participants, @DoubleL, @gedup, @sébastien.colet and @bayonnefrancois for their superb creations! Our technical teams have recognized that "there is a lot of work" on these designs, so congratulations to all :) 

Don't hesitate to check out their proposals!

See you on February 15th to know the theme of the next mini challenge!!

Have a good day everyone, Coralie 

1 Like

Bravo, congratulations.

AR.

2 Likes

Good job.

May the Force be with you

5 Likes

Bravo @louis.emonin 

Super beautiful and with rotating handlebars and compensated lever brake (to be able to stop before entering the souvenir shop with a bang and thus avoid breaking the pretty souvenir chamois of Ploukville and not damaging the Swiss cuckoo clocks. Also note the carbon shell to protect the rider with the integrated handles to hold on to crazy slopes or in case of panic mode to be able to hold on to it.

Kind regards

4 Likes

Congratulations! Lots of detail right down to the knurling of the handle!

But who are the other two winners? "We will choose the winners (3 in total) "... probably a typo, it's my bad loser side... I admit I'm ashamed... if you're looking for me, I've gone to hide... ;-D

Jokes aside, congratulations to all the participants! Several ideas are feasible and at a lower cost (I really like the concept of @sebastien.colet)

Can't wait for the next challenge!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @louis.emonin on the realization of your Xtreme LUGE!
But also a big congratulations to all the participants, your creations are superb:)

Damn @DoubleL, indeed it is a mistake...  I was the one who went into hiding....! haha 

To make up for it, I'll give you a hint about the next challenge... It will focus on masks. but which one? Suspense!!  

See you on February 15, :)

Coralie 

1 Like

@Coralie

Hihi the challenge will be called KARL MASQ EMPTY

Kind regards

4 Likes