Solidworks Upgrade with a 30-Day License

Hello

I can't install a 30-day license on a PC with Solidworks 2020 and whose license expired in mid-May.

Can you contact me to guide me?

Thank you for contacting Marie on 05 55 66 23 62,

Thank you in advance, cordially

Here is a forum to have access to the hotline you have to create a ticket (in the support menu)

2 Likes

Hello @n.perez

The answer is in the elements of your question.

An expired 30-day license can no longer be used on this PC. It's the same principle for all software around the world.

The 30-day period allows you to evaluate it when you don't know the software.

So as for the 30-day version, the publishers use hardware elements (which don't move by definition) like Mother card number + Graphics card + other things + Windows license number maybe.  There is no limit in the field. Sometimes it's a very simple code discreetly put in the BDR and of course not documented.

So if the deadline has expired, then go through the cheque box for several thousand euros to have the official and complete version.

Kind regards

EDIT , maybe I misunderstood the words   """ PC equipped with Solidworks 2020 and whose license expired mid-May."", or it's a version purchased regularly, so even if the license has expired, you can continue to use it ad vitam, but obviously you don't have access to the new versions or the Hot-line. So in this case , why would you want to install a 30-day license on top of it.  But I think that given that the 2020 version paid for in maintenance will not expire until the end of 2020, it's a trial version that you want (at least I hope)
The context should be clarified a little ;-) ;-) or offer Doliprane

2 Likes

If you have a floating license, you have to give it back before taking another one. From memory

1 Like

Thank you for your answers.

I'm going to post a ticket;)