Updating Envelopes Published from an Assembly (Envelope Publishing Tool)

I can't find an answer to this question, after publishing an envelope in a subassembly from a parent assembly, I can't edit the group anymore. Add a component, delete a component, change its configuration (From the parent set). It seems that after publishing, the reference is no longer useful, the published envelope is never updated, the groups are no longer editable. Is this normal?

The only possible method for now: Delete the post and reconfigure a new post.

Another question: Some components are listed in the group, but are not included in the child envelope while present in the parent group. Apparently some components belong to repeats, can't we publish repeated components in these envelopes? For the others, they do not belong to repetitions.

I specify that the external ref option is functional. Checked all components and First level assembly too (in option).

An example or at least an explanatory diagram would simplify the understanding of the subject. Because no matter how much I reread it, it's complicated!

So to put it simply:

I publish an envelope from an n+1 level assembly to an n+1 level subassembly (this is the envelope publishing tool).

It sucks a group. Parts 1 and 2 in group 1 that craves an envelope in the n+1 subset (this is still the envelope publication tool).

I open the n+1 assembly there is indeed an envelope but:

Some components are not there.

I go back to the assembly "n" the parent, and I want to edit the group to add the missing part.

I edit the post from the parent, select my group, and select the missing piece. (It adds well to the selection in the group) I validate and reopen the child assembly (n+1). The envelope has not moved, part 1 ok, part 2 does not appear either in the display or in the list of components of the envelope.

You will tell me: Delete the publication and do it again! yes but:

When publishing a new one, other components don't follow, not the same ones as before, and I've done some drawings with these envelopes and I'm afraid that it will mess up all my drawings.

I don't know if it's clearer? Thank you for your answer.