Drawing and number of holes

Hello

It seemed to me that in a drawing, there was a way to retrieve the number of holes in a part?

Who knows?

Kind regards.

Insert/annotation/symbol for drilling

4 Likes

Hello

To use Insert/Annotation/Symbol for drilling, all the holes must have been done with a single function, otherwise it doesn't work.

A drilling table can also be inserted.

Hello

Thank you for your answers, but @stefbeno your mether doesn't work, I do have a rating that goes up but it just tells me: Ø4.9 through everything... without specifying the number...

Otherwise, I did the drilling in a single function but by necessity, the design is made in the assembly with a removal of material by checking the propagation of the function to the parts...

So if I open my room, I do have the "material removal" function but with a derived sketch

Is this why I don't have all the information about my drawing?

capture.jpg

And even when doing a MEP of the assembly, where I did the material removal function,

by putting an anotation as specified above, I have the same result, Ø4.9 through everything

At first, I thought I would get my value back from the file's properties by making a variable, and thus put a note on my drawing with a property binding, but since the function was created in the assembly, I can't see it on my part itself.

The easiest way is to copy the function and put it back in the room:

in the assembly, position oneself on the function in the creation edge

Press CTRL C

In the room, click on the surface where you want your function,

Press CTRL V

Re-edit the function and reposition the 2 missing sides!

Hello

Just do smart quotation ==> automatic quotation and then all the odds will appear. we will have to sort but the rating of the Ø with the quantity will be there...

1 Like

If possible, it is still to transform this removal of material into a hole (carried out with the drilling assistant).

You can then use the method I have proposed.

Otherwise I don't believe there is a simple solution.

Alternatively, you can create a variable that will be called in a repeat function and that you may be able to retrieve in a note.

For me it's not possible

The number of holes is added when you have used  the wizard function for drilling ( + repetition if necessary)

The addition is done with "symbol for drilling"