Peugeot Lion Modelling at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show

Hello

I am looking for the 3D model (for a stonemason friend) of the PEUGEOT Lion present at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.

news-1802-peugeot-sculpture-lion-salon-geneve-2018.jpg

the fact is he throws a Max

@+ 

8 Likes

I doubt that a totally compliant version will be found (copyright problem).
It is possible that similar versions exist.

4 Likes

Oh yes, pretty!

hence that we find it advocating on the top of the hood of a car, such as Rolls Royes...

it would be surprising, and original on their part!!

This existed until the 403.

After that, it was banned because it was too prominent and too dangerous for pedestrians ;-)

4 Likes

yet Rolls Royes continues to do it, maybe there is an automatic retraction system in case of shock...

or a quick break-up system in case of sudden effort.

Yes, I find this logo beautiful too! 

Cdt

1 Like

Retraction, because it is made of silver at R&R

And I had seen an impressive anti-theft retraction system, so it may be the same in case of shock.

2 Likes

The best thing would be to go to the living room, with a 3D scanner phone (I don't remember its name), a little 360°, and presto, it's scanned, lol

1 Like

Yes, but then hurry up and put it online, before getting arrested for copyright! :)

edit: it's true (I checked later) that since it's not a copyable work (stone sculpture) there is no copyright or prohibition of "copying"... So you're right, the 3D scan could be useful in this case

To be tested!!

1 Like

@G: it is the dissemination that infringes copyright.

Hello

A link to an article with a short video about the making

http://auto.bfmtv.com/actualite/la-petite-histoire-du-lion-peugeot-1378817.html

6 Likes

Interesting this link. It's true that this lion is splendid, and he must be impressive given his size!

On the other hand, I think it will be difficult to find the corresponding 3D model.

Found in Lego mode (by searching for "Lion") or the Peugeot logo (by searching for "Peugeot") but it looks much less good...

2 Likes

Hi all

I found lions on grabcad, but not like the Peugeot one.

1 Like

If there are any surface experts who are interested! :-)

not found.......

Too bad