Hatch modification

Hello

I am often led (and I am not the only one) to have to change the hatching of the cross-sectional views, at least the pitch.

However, it happens far too often since many versions of SW that I can't do what I want.
Let me explain:
I want to change the pitch of my hatching on all of my views (sections, section details) at the same time.
So I select "body" so that the change is broadcast everywhere, and there the modification is only made on the selected view or on half of the same view.
And after that, it's impossible to go back or find a standardization, no matter what settings I use.
The only "solution", save, close and restart SW...

Thank you for debugging this point.

Hello

" Thank you for debugging this point. ": for that you have to write to Dassault but not on a forum, we are only users, like you.

Kind regards

5 Likes

Hum yes it's just... Too bad they are not related to this forum.

But it's still "funny", we systematically send error reports and no one from SW (Dassault) has ever come forward...

But no one has this problem?

For my part, I stay on the hatching of the material so no problem...

1 Like

If not, have you sent an email to your dealer? he is directly linked to Solid.

Otherwise have you tried to configure the plan rather than a view??? "Tools\Options\Drawing\Hatched Area???

Cdt

1 Like

A new feature for 2018 makes it possible to make the pitch of the hatches random. Top!

1 Like

Random@max59??? which means that on a metal part you can have plastic hatching??? What do you do with drawing standards in these cases???

Kind regards

1 Like

It is true that via the materials database hatching is dedicated

so if the materials are well indicated 

In theory it follows in the drawings

nothing prevents you from creating yourself

its own material base with specific hatching

@+ ;-)

@ G650S: Don't mix everything up before complaining: the step is not the pattern (in other words we could talk about the scale of the pattern).

4 Likes

@stefbeno, I don't get angry, I express myself:)

It is true that a simple step modification is very practical in some cases.

Sorry if you felt upset, it wasn't intentional.

Have a nice day

G

2 Likes

There is a lack of smiley faces on this forum

1 Like