Change color background 3D window in the config?

Hello

I'm looking for the line(s) to modify in the config.pro allowing me to modify the gray gradient on the 3D window please?

The Magician.

Hello

It seemed to me that the UI customizations weren't in the config.pro file, but in the config.win file  .

I'll check that and get back to you

Yves

That's right... it's in the config.win file

Playing this video (in English but nothing serious), will give all the operations to follow to change the color of the graphics window. It's not very complicated ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osUFSQF3aiA

Yves

2 Likes

Hello

On the other hand, you have to be careful with the change of color of the background in 3D because if you change the color of the "Background" palette, you will have the same color for your drawing, and then it may sting the eyes depending on the color you have put on.

Thomas

Hello

Be careful, it depends if you are in Pre-Creo or Creo!

Before, it's a color.scl or tartempion.scl file, which is pointed to in your config.pro:

SYSTEM_COLORS_FILE valid path (e.g., D:\\users\config\color.scl)

You change your system colors, you save the scl file in the right place and with the right name, you add the option in the config.pro.

For Creo, it's still a .scl file but it's now pointed to in the options: file, options, system colors. You change your colors there, then export that file to the right place, and export the config.win to where you start.

And normally, it rolls.

@+

Great thank you very much.