Show all the components of a repeat

Hello

I have a repeat of an assembly that contains hidden parts. What is the method for showing all the hidden pieces of the tree of creation?

Thank you

normally, by hiding a component, with a repitition, SW shows the hidden components, but keeps the basic hidden component

I don't know, if I was clear

Not really... Can you detail it please?

Hello

As dpusel, in SW2013 if I repeat an assembly containing hidden parts, these are not hidden in my repeat but only in my basic assembly!

@+

Re

To answer the question more precisely, you scroll down the arrow that is at the top right of your feature manager and there in the first column you see the hidden or shown rooms!

@+

Exactly, I had to hide them to lighten the visibility. But to put them all back, I have no choice but to click them one by one by hand? Isn't there a show all function? It existed under the 2008.

My assembly is repeated 65 times...

capture.png

If you select all the hidden rooms, you can't do "right click/show-hide"?

Yes, but I can't select them all at once. Unless there is a "select hidden components" function.

it is possible to show all the components at once by right-clicking on the name of the top-level assembly in the FeatureManager tree and selecting "show with dependents"

I wondered what this position did. In fact I had tried, but Solidworks crashes...

If this function crashes I advise you to take a look at your graphics card driver (and therefore to download the driver adapted to your version of solidworks by going to get it here: http://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html), because the function itself is not buggy (I just tested it on 3 different stations just now)

The 'select hidden components' function exists:

In the main icon bar, there is a pointer represented to the left of the green light (to rebuild)

If you click on the small black triangle to the left of this arrow, you will see the function appear.

My driver is up to date. I'm on SW 2012.

Thank you Pascal, you saved me precious time.