Multiuser

Hello

When I check the box to enable multi-user mode (in Options/Collaboration), it is disabled as soon as I exit the software. Would anyone have had this same problem and the solution?

Thank you in advance. 

sld.pdf

Weird because it's in the system option, it should remain checked.

I'll check it out

For me, the checkbox remains ticked after turning off and turning on SolidWorks.

Sorry

Hello

It may be a small bug, you have to turn off the computer then re-try and if not do a repair of Solidworks...

1 Like

Hello

Maybe a bug in the version of your solidworks, which version do you have?

Do you have the latest version of your updated solidworks? If possible make the latest update

Hello

Thank you for your answers.

I have Solidworks 2016 SP04. I of course tried to restart the software, the computer, tried everything again the next day with or without our second Solidworks license activated, in vain.

In addition, on the second license, no problem to activate this box (same version)...

I'll try again after updating solidworks hoping it works.

Hello

As I told you above for the update, please let us know if the update has solved your problem.

1 Like

Hello

The check box may be automatically cleared when SOLIDWORKS is launched.

This is not the case if you have the ePDM add-in (which is logical), you should try to uncheck all the active add-ins at startup in Tools, Add-ins (right checkmarks) and re-test.

Have a nice day

Mick

2 Likes

Hello

Thank you Mick, it was indeed the PDM that was activated. No more worries now.

Have a nice day.