My Cad Service

Hi all

I am part of a client company at Cadware and therefore Visiativ and I would like to have access to the whole "MyCad" panel, especially for the creation of tickets.

How to do it? Thank you for your help,

Pauline

1 Like

Hello, you need to log in with a declarable account on myCad service linked to your company. If you do not see the Service tab on the left, it means that your account is not validated with the maintenance of your solution.

The easiest way to contact your sales representative who should have registered you

3 Likes

Hello, in theory since you have access to the forum, on the right of the home screen you should have the shortcuts displayed including "My tickets".

You click on it and all you have to do is create your ticket.

Sincerely, and welcome to the forum!

G.

1 Like

Does the support tab appear? cf image

support.png

Hello

You are indeed attached to the company "AXTER SKYDOME". Your company does have a myCADservices Support cotrat and therefore you should be able to create tickets and track your company's tickets.

If this is not the case, you should ask one of your colleagues to check if you are registered on the company's account (any AXTER SKYDOME user can do this).

On the other hand, I notice that you have declared, in your profile, the name of the company "Skydôme" and not AXTER SKYDOME. This may be the reason why you don't have the option to create tickets. Try to change that.

Videos have been made and you or your colleagues can see them by going to "Need help?" on the homepage once logged in.

Kind regards

3 Likes

Hello

I am enrolled in your company's myCADservices account .

You should have received an email inviting you to log in. Please change your password and enter your company's phone number.

Kind regards

3 Likes

Thank you all! 

Yes, I have the "ticket" tab!

Please designate the answer that helped you, this will close your question.

Have a nice day

1 Like