Notes in SolidWorks 2013 Sketch

Hello

I'd like to know if it's possible to put a note that is really integrated into the 2D sketch without using the text function or insert/annotation/note that is not associated with the sketch in SolidWorks 2013?

Thanks in advance

Hello

I have a little trouble understanding why you need this note?? if you want to integrate it into a 2D sketch it may be to use it to make engraving ?? If this is the case I understand that there is an engraving function integrated into Solid

and at worst if it's not for an engraving the solution is to make an engraving and then in your 2D sketch to project the strokes of your engraving into your sketch.

Kind regards

Bastien

Good evening

Maybe the "comment" function can be suitable for you. Indeed, you can leave a comment for each sketch. These comments will be easily readable in the creation tree (see attachment).

Good night.

sans_titre.jpg
3 Likes

To complete bastien.vogel's response, you can use text in a sketch (sketch-text tool-entity). This text will be considered geometry and will remain linked to the sketch plan. This sketch can be shown or hidden in your drawing, and the text can also retrieve the value of a property in your document.

Since it is a sketch, you can apply all SolidWorks functions (extrusion, parting line, projection, etc.).

Kind regards

2 Likes

I was actually trying to put a remark in a sketch but it seems that it's not possible except with the text function but that's not really what I want... I am making arrangements.

Thank you in any case