Notifications Lynkoa

Hi all

I get notifications very often about downloading the tutorials I have put online.

In Lynkoa's options, I can't find how to make these notifications daily or weekly, the only option is for answers to questions, and for questions, I would like them to arrive as soon as an answer is posted.

Anyone have a solution? Otherwise I will ask the administrators.

And with many downloads, in each email it is written: "This product has been downloaded 2 times since it was put online on Lynkoa." while I have already received about 50 notifications of this style, so either the counter does not work, or the notifications do not work!

Any idea?

Thank you, Lucas.

Hello

We will immediately look at the meter problem.

As for the notifications, they are sent with each download because at the base, it seemed important to us to warn the contributors as soon as possible. Nevertheless, we will look at what we can do to propose that notifications be sent weekly, daily or in real time.

At your disposal for more information

Best regards

2 Likes

Thank you very much Yves.

I just saw that the counter works on the "My tutorials" page on Lynkoa, and my two little tutorials are successful!

I'm at 749 downloads for one and 473 for the other!

By the way, isn't it possible to have points for a certain number of downloads of each tutorial?

Yes, I saw that they had some success... Well done.

As for the points based on the number of downloads, this is not a decision for me, but I will talk about it....