Part number concatenated via multiple properties

Hello

We work in mechanically welded work, and we identify all bodies according to their position in the room (article number) and the part to which they belong. Typically, we will have A1, A2, A3, etc. that make up room A and B1, B2, etc. that make up room B. This identification is achieved via a custom property stored in the properties of the welded parts list (see attached image).

But this property is not retrieved by default in a drawing, you have to go and search for the property each time (I created a ticket and was confirmed that this was not possible).

So one avenue I'd like to explore is to use Solidworks article numbering. But this one is independent and I don't know how to concatenate it with others.

I would like to have bubbles, and a BOM column (or table of welded parts) that is created as follows:

"Part Name"""Item Number"-"Abbreviation Assembly"

Where "Assembly Abbreviation" is a letter code given to the project, stored as a property in all parts of the project, typically the abbreviation of the assembly.

This would therefore take the form of: A1-AB for example

Is it possible to do this in Solidworks 2021?

And if not, is it possible to do it under PDM? We don't have one, but we might be interested if this feature exists. Generally speaking, is it possible to assign a property to a set of files that belong to the same assembly or project under PDM?

Thank you in advance for your feedback

prp_liste_soudee.png

Hello

I would like to bring this up in turn, if anyone has an answer.

Thanks in advance,