Solidworks Books

Hello.

I did a lot of research regarding books on Solidworks. I couldn't find anything in French...

I would have liked to find a book like a big block of 1200 pages like I have on Excel 2007.

Thank you

Hello

I have two books on Solidworks in my possession.

1- Principles of using SW

2- Advanced part modeling techniques

On the other hand, it's from 2011 in French

Here is a link to get info for these different documents.

www.solidworks.com/cswp

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello

I haven't read everything and I don't know what it's worth... see HERE.

Kind regards

1 Like

@viking

Very good initiative 

you have a Max tutorial on YouTube too

and (g..... gle is your friend so 

Ask him if you have any difficulty with your models

in general have found everything 

@+

And on order there is THAT ...

1 Like

There is a solidworks for dummies I have one at home. (for beginners actually)

I have a large number of tutorials recorded on Youtub. But each time, we waste time going through the design of the part with dimensioning and extrusion (I have to remove these passages when I have time). And  for some, a frankly painful music. I like to look at a book, once I find the subject in the table of contents, it goes very quickly.

Solidworks for dummies is too basic.

Thank you. Other questions arise.

With solidworks you don't have to make a Max of plan

For my part, it's mainly on irregular smoothing that I create the + of the plane

In standard modeling I use very few plans 

We create a bottle only on a plane as an example

It's also true that by reading the views you posted we wonder why so many plans ;-)

It may be a misunderstanding of how the log works

@+

You have this book published by VISIATIV (which should serve as a basic support during the training, it seems to me)

I have the 4th edition, it's pretty well done and above all very documented (so not boring to read!!!)

https://www.visiativ-education-recherche.fr/ressources-a-telecharger/guide-du-concepteur/

3 Likes

Hello

There are three books of 500 pages each in French published by Dassault Systèmes. These books are to be used with part files used for each lesson.

I had bought mine from Avenao during my initial training at SW. All you have to do is order them, but I guess Visiativ also has these same three books. Avenao's are very, very well done, probably translated from Anglo-American, given the examples offered and the example files.

Otherwise there are resources at Dassault but it's in Anglo-American. https://www.solidworks.fr/sw/education/mcad-educational-resources.htm

Kind regards

1 Like

Thank you. For Visiativ, it's €160.00 the whole. Being retired for a few months, it's not within my means. I think that for Zozo_mp, it's the same thing.

Or you would have to find second-hand, for the 2014 version, but they don't seem to offer this kind of offer.

Thank you.