Panning by pressing the wheel

Hi all

It's probably silly, but I just changed my version of Draftsight (64 bits) by changing computers and in addition to having to change all the formatting, I find myself with a problem that I can't find a solution to.

With the other version, I had a pan just by pressing the wheel. Now by pressing the wheel, I have a zoom in that I can reverse in the  options. No more  panning by a simple click, I have to go through the contectual menju or the pan control...

I can't  find the command to change this, after 30 minutes of research, I ask the question here.

Thanks in advance

Bernard

see [ Draftsight ] Mouse shortcuts and the use of 3D

http://www.leguide3d.com/profiles/blogs/raccourcis-souris-et-utilisation-de-la-3d-dans-draftsight

otherwise see also the driver of your mouse in 64 bit

and set the wheel as a 3° button

@+ ;-)

Good evening

Does the mouse behave normally in other programs? Internet, Word, other CAD software?

Otherwise, wouldn't it be a problem with the SHIFT or CAPS LOCK key?

Or, see in the control panel if the wheel button is affected.

Hello

Below is a link for a change to the windows settings.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842148/fr

S.B

4 Likes

A pan, i.e. a zoom at best?

1 Like

"

EnblMMBPan

Controls the behavior of the third mouse button or mouse wheel. The variable determines whether it can pan and zoom or whether the feature snap pop-up menu appears.

Securities

0Displays the feature snap context menu when the third mouse button or mouse wheel is clicked.1Pans when the third mouse button or mouse wheel is pressed while dragging. Zooms in on the extent of the drawing when you double-click the mouse wheel. Zooms in and out as you spin the mouse wheel.

Properties

TypeIntegerRange0 | 1Default1 Read/WriteStatusSavedIn User Profile File

"

1 Like

Thank you all.

Reading your remarks, I went beyond the scope of my research where I thought that the problem came from the 64-bit version of the program installed on my new computer. So I went to look at the equipment.

In reality, the mouse I used to work with this new laptop has four buttons. But the last one I never, ever use. It's a small button to zoom in on a part of the screen. But I don't see why I should use it in word processors, Excel tables.

But in practice, with Draftsigth, this little button takes over the panoramic function that the roulette wheel gives it up. (all this without telling me :-) ). It's a very understandable sharing of work, except that holding the mouse with two fingers, having the index finger ready to click and the middle finger far behind the wheel to press this little button to travel in the plane, all this requires a dexterity of dexterity of dexterity that I don't have. ... So I changed my mouse.

Thank you for getting me out of the shackles of my questioning

Bernard