Setting a slide link on Catia

On Catia you can make a slide link but I can't set it in such a way that when I use the simulation tool: this slide link stays within its range of use with a minimum and maximum distance.

Thanks in advance

Hello

If I remember correctly, it's in the DMU Kinematics workshop that you assign the limits when you create a link...

Am I wrong?

By searching a little on the net, I found a PDF document about DMU Kinematics Simulator

I think it might be useful to you (all the connections are explained)

If that doesn't help you, let me know, I'll ask the "Catia pros" present on Lynkoa (They're asleep, I'll wake them up)

Hello

I could help you but it would have been easier to have a picture of your affair.

Kind regards

Bastien

Hello

I'll try to answer you (in several posts for the images)

First of all, let's define if we are talking about the same thing, for me a slide link is called prismatic in catia (is it the link that interests you?)

02.jpg

Then, it is also necessary to know if your link is the input of your mechanism, so don't forget to check "ordered in length" when creating it or then by double clicking on this link.

01.jpg

Then in "Simulation edit" you should get a "cinematic simulation" window with your commands and their respective cursors (see photo)

To set its characteristics, click on the "... "

03.jpg

So you have a window with

• Mint Value
  • Max Value
  • Increment

I think that's what you're looking for.

Remember that extreme values can be negative.

Hoping to have answered your question.

If you don't make it, I'll send you an example already made!

Kind regards

Thomas

04.jpg