Pb tapping drawing

Hello

I've noticed that for some time now, my thread representations on my drawings no longer appear.

Does anyone know the solution?

To make all the threads appear again, you have to do the same on the picture: Insert, model objects, check Thread representation and validate. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

That's crazy! I lack this symbol.

symbole.jpg

Hello

Make sure that the options highlighted on the attached image are active in your rooms.

Kind regards.

capture_filetage.png
2 Likes

In Option/Document Property/Wrapping, there is the Threading Representation checkbox and Show Annotations.

option_propriete_du_doc_habillage.jpg
2 Likes

Hello

The symbol that DreamBen indicates only appears for assembly drawings, obviously you are talking about a drawing of a part, so it's normal that it is not present. 

3 Likes

I checked, indeed this symbol appears in the drawing of an assembly.

My problem was in the tapping options when designing the part.

By default, it was on the diameter of the tapping hole.

Well done "remrem" ;-)

2 Likes

OK

I hope you haven't done too much tapping without the threading representations, it can be quite a bit to update.

Above all, what you have to be careful is not to tick the 3rd box as shown opposite.

Because in case of export in step or x.t if the hole is through in the part, it will draw for an M6, a Ø6 hole which can be interpreted as a Ø6H7 and once the part is machined, and ba it's dead to go back:( !!!

3 Likes