Pdf 3d

Hello.

I have a SOLIDWORKS assembly that I have been unable to save for a few days in 3D PDF (the pc pedals and reports me an "error" 50/330 etc.)  while everything worked well previously and it still works for other files, moreover the drawing extracted from this assembly can no longer be saved as a PDF either.

Can you help me?

Thank you

Are there any surface parts in the assembly?

4 Likes

@ ebourgoin

as @ David be3 says see if you have surface

reopen your assembly in SW

and look and check

if everything is there, if you are not missing parts, constraints, ref etc

@+................ a Bonnet ... Red

3 Likes

Hello

One solution can be to save the assembly as a part (Save-As) and then make a 3D PDF of that part.

3 Likes

Hello

Transforming into a room can indeed be a good solution.

However, be careful to check the hidden elements, deleted, etc. which can interfere with the conversion (in addition to making the PC grind for nothing).

If the assembly is not very big and it is not confidential, it is possible to post it here so that we can try it on our own.

Good luck

2 Likes

Try to do it like this:

hope I was able to help you

005.png
1 Like

Hello

Have you recently changed your config? Or simply, have you installed a new PDF printer or PDF reader?

If so, go back to your old config

1 Like

A solution see this tutorial

http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/3d/creation-de-dwg-dxf-partir-du-fichier-3d

@+"........ Red Beanie

1 Like

PDF creator?

It has evolved recently and not in a good way (in my opinion but hs)

Hello.

I do have surface parts but I don't think the defect comes from there since a few days ago everything was fine.

I was able with the Luycas P method, to extract a 3D PDF, not pretty but at least acceptable to view the whole.

I still have the problem of transforming the drawing of my set into a dwg or 2D PDF because it's the same problem.

for Jose I put the file just in case.

Thank you all

Eric

dossier.rar