Customization of the capricious bar

Good evening everyone.

How is it that despite customizing the bar, the modification disappears every time Solidworks is restarted?
Let me explain: It is very useful to use the "previous" arrow.

But having the "next" arrow is no less so...

Why does this option, once added by customizing the commands, disappear every time Solidworks is restarted??? I have to put it back on and it starts to stuff me, for months and months....
It's the only "command" that does that...

I've always had the same problem, even on different installations.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello

Can you give us the version of Solidworks?

Have you tested with multiple versions?

I don't have this problem on the 2014, the option remains after restarting Solidworks, on the other hand if it disappears, why not do a Ctrl+Y which is the default shortcut for this option?

1 Like

Hello 

Is SOLIDWORKS closed normally, i.e. by the cross, File\Exit... because SOLIDWORKS settings are saved when SOLIDWORKS is "normal" closed.

Mick

Sorry, I didn't put the "Subscribe" option. (curious paradox since if we ask a question, it is to get an answer...) So, no message to warn me of answers.

Definitely, I would never get used to this site... Fortunately, the level is excellent.

So, tested yesterday on the way home.

Solidworks left my setting (while last week, it was a waste of time)

Otherwise, there is the solution of sbadenis. But I admit to being a refractory to keyboard shortcuts.

I am under 2014 Gemium.

I tested 2015 recently, but, at my level, it doesn't bring me anything more, and removes the Real View function from my graphics card. So 2015..................

Yes, I always close Solidworks in the classic way, as with all my programs.

But as an excellent expert on the program on another site says: "The mysteries of computing are impenetrable"

Thank you all. I'm going to close the subject here, and since there needs to be at least one "winner", I'm voting for sbadenis...