Losing a file in EPDM

Hello

This morning, a user informs me that he can no longer find a file on the EPDM vault.

So I'd like to know if it's possible to get a history of actions on a particular folder in the vault?

And I would like to know if it is possible to restore a file? Is there a recycle bin?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Hello

To my knowledge there is no possibility of seeing the actions carried out in a file.

There is indeed a recycle bin in the trunk, but to see if made accessible by the administrator of the trunk to everyone else or to see with him. If it was a local file deleted by the user, it's lost (or windows recycle bin).

By any chance, his file would not have been renamed or moved? In which case a small cache flush will fix the problem (and then get the version)

1 Like

Hello, he can't find the file anymore but maybe the automatic backup of the software that processed the file is available!?

e.g. See if it's a .sldprt file if an automatic backup has been made!

Kind regards

I found, on the EPDM folder in question where the file was located, I did the properties of this file.
And I've been in the "Deleted Articles" tab
And there I found the deleted file, and who had deleted it and on what date.

Thank you

Ok so much the better but your answer is not the best! because you simply explain what you said to do @Cyril F. and what is going on. So the best answer would be his.

Kind regards