Part not visible

Hello

I just installed the latest version of Solidworks on my PC, and I have a problem displaying parts. After extrusion and if the Bossing/Extrusion element is not selected, the part is not visible, only a shaded "background" appears (see image 1). Now if I select the boss/extrusion element, I see the contours of my part (image2). But in no case can I visualize the volume of this room. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the software 3 times. The 1st time I installed it, it worked but I had to change a setting without knowing it and impossible to go back to the default settings (already reset 2 times). FYI, I installed Solidworks on another much less powerful PX and the display is OK. I admit that I don't know what to do anymore. The graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 7560D. Thank you for your help.

See you soon

image1.jpg

Hello

If you right-click on the extrusion function, can you make it go up? Because it happens that we right-click and hide at least for me when I want to do things too quickly :-)

The hide/show function does not change the visual aspect of the display

In fact, my problem is not a problem related to a particular file. Any new part created has the same visual problem

Have you attempted a Solidworks restoration ?

I uninstalled and reinstalled Solidworks 3 times, (with deletion of the registry). I also tried to restore the settings from the PC on which I don't have display problems.... nothing has done

Do you have the same configurations on both PCs? Have you looked at the graphics card updates?

See this link among others 

https://www.lynkoa.com/forum/solidworks/pas-daffichage-de-mes-pièces

@+

The graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 7560D integrated card. It is up to date, but may not be compatible with Solidworks?

@jean-marc joubert_1

can we have the complete configuration of the PC 

Proc graphics card RAM version Windaube / Solidworks

@+

A reset of the SW options in the registry is often a classic recourse to try.
=> cmd > regedit

But hey... Be careful, it's dangerous:)