Solidworks part to be made

Hello, I'm a beginner in Solidworks and I need to finish a part for a friend and me as soon as possible. I just need to make a lot of holes in the room, which I can't do (even though it's very simple). That's why I'm calling on you to try to build the holes around the room. Thank you in advance.

PS: It's very simple for people who know how to use Solidworks, not for me^^

Part1.SLDPRT

made a screenshot we don't all have the same version

and explain exactly what you want 

@+

1 Like

Oh yes sorry, I'm on Solidworks 2015, and in fact what I would like is someone to help me make holes like I did on two sides, on all sides of the figure including the rounded edges. Thank you in advance. 

sdf.png

To create holes all around your room yes it's possible 

but because of the thickness of the pieces, the holes in the corners will overlap and interpenetrate, which is normal since the axes of these holes all converge towards the axis of this said radius

which + is you're going to eat up a lot of ram 

Look and read this com thread completely and look at the ins and outs the best I think and create an appearance for you

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/nid-d-abeille

This appearance is visually believable and much less greedy 

See also this link http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/2d/solidworks-repetiton-circulaire-selon-une-spirale

@+ ;-)

4 Likes

Okay I'll see thank you for your answer =)

Maybe by making a folded sheet metal that you will unfold, drill and fold?

Hello, I made you a tutorial, so that you can do it simply.

If you want advice, you should avoid a lot of occurrences in a sketch. This makes Solidworks lag.

Better to do a repetition function (see tutorial).

I would have sent you your part but I follow SolidWorks 2016 and you won't be able to open it.

Keep me up to date if it meets your needs.

Have a nice day.

repetition_pilotee_par_une_courbe.pdf
4 Likes

@mickael.alves

you can give the reconstruction times of your piece thank you @+

I find it rather heavy as a design

1 Like

Thank you for all your answers.

First I spent a few minutes on my piece, and I wasted a lot of time trying to make the holes in vain.

I'll try to deal with your comments, and thank you for the tutorial ;)!

Hello

Attached is the part with 2 times as many holes.

To tell the truth at home it happens quite quickly but I have a very powerful computer dedicated to Solidworks, so what I will tell you may not be representative enough if you run on standard PCs.

Have a nice day.

Part1.SLDPRT

STP: @ mickael.alves

you can give the reconstruction times of your piece

thank you @+

I find it rather heavy as a design

I also have a pc that runs well for SW ;-)

On my workstation, it takes 20s when I completely rebuild the part with a CTRL Q for 7200 occurrences.