Inclined plane

Hello

Still on my helicopter bubble, I try to cut it on an inclined plane.

So I've created a plane in relation to the view on the right but I can't use the angle of inclination.

diiity

capture.jpg

Hi, for this you need to create an axis between the right plane and the top plane. You create an inclined plane and then a plane distant from your inclined plane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: in fact, you can't create an inclined plane directly with respect to another plane. Because in reality you don't have a pivot point on your plan. So we create an axis at the intersection of the 2 planes which will be our pivot for the inclination. 

There you go

Have a nice day

G.

2 Likes

sorry I don't understand, I selected the right and top planes then clicked on axis, it makes me an axis at the intersection of the 2 planes.

Then I create a plane in relation to the axis but I don't have access to the angle

capture.jpg

In the first reference you select the axis and in the second reference you select your plane!! :)

Look on the attachment! 

Have a nice day

capture.jpg
2 Likes

Hi diiity,

Basically, you need to create an axis 65 mm from your plane that will serve as a fixed axis to incline your plane.
Then you just have to select your plane and your axis when you create your inclined plane (see screenshot).
I hope this has enlightened you, good luck to you diiity
PS: sorry for the piece made quickly ^^"

plan_incline.jpg
1 Like

Hello

you select your plane and then the axis at the same time (CTRL) then you click to create a new plane and there you can choose the angle... See PJ

plan_60deg.jpg

Once your plan to create; You will just have to shift it to place it in the desired place.

Great men, I understood and it works.

Thank you all

diiity

2 Likes