Crash SW 2017 Drawing

Since Friday, I can no longer open the drawing of an assembly.
It's an assembly with many configurations (22), and 583 components, and I created a drawing per configuration.

Is this error frequent? If not, do you have any leads to help me?
I've been able to restore previous versions of this drawing, and even they don't open anymore. Accuracy: Solidworks Quick View works.

Thanks for the help, I would appreciate it if you could help me save a week of work!

Hello

Have you enabled auto-save? The files you were able to recover; Where do they come from? Assembly opens correctly? The Windows preview is just an image of the last recording, if you open it with Edrawings you will be able to see them but I think the file is corrupted. Try to do a repair of the software just in case...

Does the problem occur on all machines?
Have the machines been shut down and then restarted?

1 - Does the ASM open?
2 - Do all components open individually?
3a - if not, it's because this part(s) is the problem, try to recover an old version and go back to step 1
3b - If yes, it's the ASM that died, try to recover an old version and go back to step 1

You are talking about a MeP per config, is it a file per mep or a file of 22 folios?

Thank you for your answers!

Backups come from the cloud we use. The assembly opens correctly, as well as each component. It's exactly the same situation for other positions.
The error appeared when I was in drawing, I modified a mechanically welded part, and when I went back to drawing, SW crashed and then impossible to reopen. 

The MEP is good with 22 folios (even a little more). I guess that's not the healthiest way to do it. 

I finally succeeded by recovering old MEP AND assembly files, and putting the right sources. That said, it's not the first time I've had this problem, and it would be better for me to know where it comes from. But indeed, the too large number of folios forces you to rebuild all the configurations each time. Let's add to that that I didn't have the hygiene to put the blocking bar, this could be the source? 
I have the impression that the switch to Resolved helps not to crash as well.