Solidworks crash

Hello, I have a problem with solidworks, when I have finished a job, I save it and when I close the solidworks window crashes. Fortunately, the work is not wasted because the recording goes well.

I tried to do a repair with the CD but it didn't solve my problem.

Does anyone have an idea?

what do you work with as a SW version PC and operating system?

@+ ;-)

I work with solidworks 2013 x64, my PC is an HP Z400 Intel XEON 3.07GHZ with 8 GB of RAM.

But the problem doesn't come from the config because I have two identical pcs that don't crash.

Hello

What is the Service Pack?

Kind regards

Do you record locally or on a file server?

Windows 7 service pack 1.

I work in a design office where there are 3 of us using solidworks. So we work in a network but the problem is only on a pc.

Hello

I actually wanted to know the SolidWorks service pack. Because we had this kind of problem with the first SP of 2013 on large assemblies.

Have a nice day.

If the problem is only on one PC (and the 3 are identical) we can already rule out a problem of configuration, version of Solidworks, working methodology, damaged file, or "bug" of Solidworks.

The problem must come from something related to the position itself... I'll lean towards a Windows prerequisite like frameworks or Visual C++ for example.

The best would be to uninstall them completely and reinstall them.

1 Like

The version of solidworks is:

Solidworks 2013 X64 SP0

It is possible that the problem is only with the machine, but before redoing a complete installation I wanted to know if anyone had any ideas.

Have you put the latest drivers for your graphics card

http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

You never know

@+ ;-)

Hello

The SP5.0 version of SolidWorks 2013 has been available for some time!

An update is a must! The different SPs are precisely there to solve the "youth" problems of the first versions.

The easiest way is to create an administrative image to deploy it on the 3 workstations.

1 Like

Before trying to uninstall, I would do a small update to the more stable service packs...

It costs nothing and is easy to do.

Is the use of this station different from the others: larger assemblies, simulation...

The other PCs also have a 2013 SP 0.0 version?

2 Likes