Numbered plaque

Hello, I need to make dxf for a series of plates numbered from 000 to 999.
I'm looking for a more efficient way. Currently I change the number and save it under .dxf 
Does anyone have a way to do it faster?
By the way, I'm working on solidwork.

Thank you and have a good day

006.png

Hello

why not make a family of parts 

5 Likes

A family of parts does not allow I think to save 1000 parts separately end dxf automatically.

A SOLIDWORKS Macro is I think the fastest solution to meet your needs.

After I can't help it, professional deformation, but take a look at the DriveWorks technology.

DriveWorks allows you to create configurators to automate your SOLIDWORKS designs and create sales configurators.

One of the DriveWorks modules called Autopilot also allows you to generate models automatically on a server for example.

It would therefore be perfectly possible to request to generate a series of plates numbered from 000 to 999 very easily.

But a SOLIDWORKS Macro to meet this very specific need seems appropriate to me.

Good luck

Thomas

Once you have made your part family, you should be able to export in DXF with the task scheduler if I'm not mistaken.

With the task scheduler you would have to create the drawings of all the configurations and then export them in .dxf. But I don't have the impression that it's possible without macro.

Hello

Once you have all your configurations, you can export them to DXF with BatchConverter from 3D. It's a myCADtools tool

You check the option:

and you set the name with the name of the configuration by clicking on the ...

A+