Laptop and docking station

Hello

We went from fixed Bi screen station to mobile phones connected to docking stations themselves connected to these 2 screens.

The problem we are encountering is that Solidworks does not start if the laptop screen is not set as the main screen.

Normally for office work, the laptop remains closed. Also, starting solidworks on this screen is possible and moving it afterwards but afterwards, all the messages from Solidworks appear on the main screen which is not practical at all.

I don't know if it's due to a problem with the display resolution or something else but as it stands, working with the laptop is impossible.

Thank you for enlightening me if there is a particular parametrgae to be made in Solidworks.

hello, on HP we have disabled the laptop screen (closed with the option in W10 energy management closed screen do nothing) and the designer is working on the 2 screens connected to the docking station.

for the Dell 75xx series PCs, I had a lot more problems going through the docking station and the solution was to send the PCs back to repair the graphics card.....

Thank you, it works flawlessly like that.